Monday, January 18, 2016

Lego Table

I wish I took a before picture! My husband came home with this little cheap IKEA Lack table that was all warped on the top, one of his customers was just going to throw it out! He wasn't sure if I was able to even work with it but I instantly new it would be a perfect lego table!

My boys are obsessed with anything legos just like every other boy. So I was pretty excited about this one because it would be something useful and functional to keep.

I decided I didn't want to paint the table. There wasn't any damage anywhere except the top but that would be covered with lego plates. Brittany and I sanded down the top to make it as level as we could. Then measured and centered out the plates as best we could and super glued them down.

It was the easiest project ever and perfect for a long MLK weekend. The boys have been obsessed with it and building on it all day.



Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment